We will obtain, maintain, store, use and pass on data only in strict accordance with the GDPR Regulations which came into force on 25 May 2018.
This website is operated by The Morning Claret, registered in the Netherlands with KVK number 65405218. We (The Morning Claret) can be contacted via email at [email protected]
We collect your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter, or sign up via our facebook page.
- We will store this data electronically and use it to send you occasional emails (no more than once a month), updating you about the website and informing you about new projects that we are working on
- We will never provide your information to other third-party organisations or individuals
- We will never sell your information
- We will ensure that your information is stored securely and not available to any unauthorised personnel
- We will continue to store your information for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletter
We only use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- Sending occasional emails, which may publicise our events, products or services
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, either by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our email newsletters, or by sending an email to [email protected] from your registered email address, with the word “REMOVE” as the email subject.
You can request a copy of the data which we store about you at any time, by contacting us at [email protected] – essentially, this is just your email address, the date you signed up and your name if you provided it. We will respond and action any such requests within a period of seven days.
If you would like to exercise your “right to be forgotten”, simply unsubscribe by following one of the links in our newsletters (at the bottom) and/or contact us via email and request that we delete all of your data. We will respond and action any such requests within a period of seven days.
Data collection if you buy something from The Morning Claret Shop
Our online shopping facility is provided by Shopify, who will collect and store your contact and address data for the purposes of us fulfilling your order. Shopify has its own GDPR statement, usage and privacy policies which govern how your data is stored and used in this case. Read more about that here.
We do not currently offer the option of opting in to our newsletter when you make a purchase via Shopify, however we may add this as an option in the future.
- You can decide how to handle cookies. You can set your browser so that it does not allow, allow or partially allow cookies. In this latter case, you can set which websites to place cookies.
- Cookies can always be removed from a computer, also through the browser.